Friday, June 20, 2008

And AWAAAAAAYYYY we go!

Hello everyone- or should I say, Hello SARAH, since you're the only one who will be reading this! HA HA HA - well maybe not- I hope not. Anyway, Sarah convinced me to give this a try. I will see if I have anything to write about. Let's see- I could tell you about the bruise on my arm. How did I get a bruise on my arm, you ask? Well, last night I was digging in the closet looking for the instruction book for my cell phone to find out out to turn off the text editor on my text message screen. (How did that get turned on to begin with, you ask? Good question. The simple answer is I HAVE NO IDEA. But I digress.) While digging, I accidentally knocked the iron off the shelf and it hit my arm. OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!
Did I ever find the instruction book, you ask? No.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

poor thing! at least you know how you got it...i'm the queen of the mysterious bruise. no cause, no known cure.