Friday, June 20, 2008

Wii

I'm kinda new at this blogging stuff-but hopefully I will have an interesting one and get lots of traffic. I thought it might be fun to talk about our Wii. I know Sarah plays Wii. Anyone else? We've had ours for a long time and I am still embarrassed by my scores! I get so frustrated with myself. What games do you play, Sarah? (and anyone else) I enjoy the golf, but I just can't seem to get good at it. I'm too ashamed to say my score tonight. It seems I either hit the ball way too hard or not hard enough. Any tips? I enjoy the bowling too. Baseball and tennis I can't seem to get at all! I don't understand it- this isn't rocket science! Bah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so glad to have a wii. steve and i have tennis tournaments and have been working at raising our scores so we can kick the computer's butt. also, we recently got mario kart wii and i'm in love with that game. makes real driving pretty boring. AND i'm looking forward to getting the wii fit before too long...

Unknown said...

oh and btw, i tagged you for a meme :)