Friday, June 20, 2008

Cops

I am just sitting here watching "Cops" and wondering if these people on the show consider this their "big break." I enjoy the show but it does seem that these people are just born lacking common sense. I mean, a cop pulls about 3 rocks of crack or a dime bag of pot right out of their pocket and they look the cop right in the eye and say, "That's not mine, man! I swear, that's not mine!", and they actually think there is a chance in you know where that the cop is gonna say," Oh, it's not? OK, well. you just run along home now." WHAT are they thinking? I guess that's exactly it- they AREN'T thinking. They're just looking for the next buy, the next high, but they just don't know the ultimate high- JESUS.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what if it really ISN'T theirs!?!? maybe some bystander just dropped it into their pocket while the cop had them pulled over. coma on Karla, get realistic!